Bearville Garden
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Garden! (:
Althoughh our forum may seem like totally awesome naoo, it's megafoxyawesomehot if you log-in.

If you don't havee an account yet, why not register?

Enjoy the forum,
Eveyy, and the admins. (:
Bearville Garden
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Garden! (:
Althoughh our forum may seem like totally awesome naoo, it's megafoxyawesomehot if you log-in.

If you don't havee an account yet, why not register?

Enjoy the forum,
Eveyy, and the admins. (:
Bearville Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into the magical Bearville Garden, and your Build-A-Bearvile will be a whole new world.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cranbeяяi
Admin
Admin
Cranbeяяi

Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! Empty
PostSubject: Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now!   Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

The day we've all bee waiting for... The opening of the carnival!
At the carnival, you can play their games like Ring Toss. You can go on the ferris wheel, but the newest feature for this years carnival is that the Sanrio characters get to join us!

Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! 2qdwhgy

Go to Keroppi the frog to buy exclusive cotton candy in the shape of the four characters at the carnival! For a lovely ride at the merry-go-round, go to My Melody the bunny. Go to Chococat the cat to help him find his lost chocolate bar. Last but not least, visit Hello Kitty at the Plaza to help her conquer her fears.

Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! 2e4fcj4

You can go on the ferris wheel with Hello Kitty, slide down the Sanrio Slide or just ride and ride on the merry-go-round with My Melody. Now have a nice time at the Carnival!

Last edited by Cranbeяяi on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥
Graphic Artists
Graphic Artists

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now!   Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 am

I visited there this morning and I found it AMAZING! :] I just love what they've added, and I can't wait to see what they come up with for next years carnival! :D
Back to top Go down
Testo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now!   Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I've been! Thanks [-:
Back to top Go down
EllaAngel

PostSubject: How    Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm

how do get to go on build a bear carnival confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now!   Build-a-Bearville Carnival - Open Now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1