Bearville Garden
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Garden! (:
Althoughh our forum may seem like totally awesome naoo, it's megafoxyawesomehot if you log-in.

If you don't havee an account yet, why not register?

Enjoy the forum,
Eveyy, and the admins. (:
Bearville Garden
Hey! Welcome to Bearville Garden! (:
Althoughh our forum may seem like totally awesome naoo, it's megafoxyawesomehot if you log-in.

If you don't havee an account yet, why not register?

Enjoy the forum,
Eveyy, and the admins. (:
Bearville Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into the magical Bearville Garden, and your Build-A-Bearvile will be a whole new world.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

FORUM RULES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ενєуу♪~уσmαmαumвrídgє
Admin
Admin
ενєуу♪~уσmαmαumвrídgє

FORUM RULES! Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES!   FORUM RULES! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 am

1. No cuss or swear words. All users caught using 'minor' words, will be sent a warning, however, if it is one of the major words (That make everybody go "Ohh! omg") then you may get a ban immediately. (Temp.)

2. No flaming. Flaming is where a certain person targets a group or person, and insults them. If anyone is found to be purposely insulting somebody, then the will be given a warning.

3. No posting other sites without my permission. If you PM me, with a link to the site, then I will check it's content, and may allow you to post it. Posting a site without my permission will get you a warning.

4. No writing in Red, please, this colour is for Admins, and Moderators (When they are giving Reminders) only. If you write in Red, then you will be Reminded, on the topic, and your post will be edited. Dark red, however is still alowwed. :]

5. No innappropriate content.
5A. No detailed religious content - this means no talking about your religion, however you may say "G2G, Going to church." or simmilar. "OMG!" is alowwed, as it could mean 'Oh my grapes!' etc. "Oh my lord!" is also alowwed, as it could refer to any God, or even a King.
5B. No Nudity and Semi-Nudity. Full nudity is NOT alowwed, and neither are people in underwear. But, swimming-style bikinis, and swimming costumes are alowwed.
5C. No Serious talk of politics - If there is any elections, then please don't say who you want to win, etc, however, of course, you can mention the govourment, in casual conversation.
5D. No racisistness. This includes mocking someone's spellings/accent. (E.G, mocking someone for saying "Colour", not "Color", or "Momma" etc.)

6. Spamming. Spamming is posting nonsense topics, repeatedly posting the same thing, and double/triple/quadruple posting. (E.G - "I need a signature!" "Anybody?" "Please?" "BUMP!") Spamming could result in a few different things, depending on it's severity.

Thanks,
Eveyy, on behalf of the Admins.

Last edited by ενєуу♪~уσmαmαumвrídgє on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillegarden.forumotion.co.uk
ενєуу♪~уσmαmαumвrídgє
Admin
Admin
ενєуу♪~уσmαmαumвrídgє

FORUM RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES!   FORUM RULES! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 am

UPDATEDD! - Eveyy/Admin
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillegarden.forumotion.co.uk

FORUM RULES!